We are looking for multidisciplinary teams (business, design, development) to solve real life challenges from innovative companies. The list of the companies and challenges will be published here.
Attend 10 Days 100 Challenges -program from 4th-15th of June at
A Grid, Aalto University Otaniemi, Espoo
This unique 10-day program aims to develop methods for solving real-life problems with leading companies, professional experts, and inspiring coaches. Join us to work with 10 Days 100 Challenges brought by growing group of top innovative companies in Finland.
For INDIVIDUALS, you will:
* Build your professional network in a new way by working together for ten days.
* Learn leading state-of-art methods for problem-solving and developing new business ideas
* Find people to team up with!
* Solve big challenges and develop your professional skills
* Extra for STUDENTS, you will gain 5-10 ECTS credits by joining this program for 10 days!
Tule mukaan ratkomaan haasteita 10 päivän ohjelmaan
yhdessä yritysten, ammattilaisten ja coachien kanssa.
Mukana kasvava joukko innovatiivisia yrityksiä.
• Saat 5-10 ECTS opintopistettä
• Hankit yrittäjämäisen työskentelyn taitoja
• Tapaat rekrytoivia yrityksiä
• Sukellat innovaatioiden kiehtovaan maailmaan
• Tiimiydyt eritaustaisten ihmisten kanssa
Here you can find the challenges for 2018:
Create value from open data in 5G by Nokia
5G Urban challenge by Telia
Design Your Dream Learning Day by Telia
Pivo Student Services by OP
Innovative tool to improve energy efficiency by the City of Helsinki
In-Home and In-Fridge deliveries by Telia
Remote diagnosis machine by Michel Rabet startup team
AI solution for students by Aalto AI association
Increasing awareness of the benefits of AI by Aalto AI association
AI Job search advisory by Careal startup team
Estimate the impact of parameter changes on elevator performance by KONE
Formula for customer happiness by Nokia