The core concept is to enable more people to benefit from AI by spreading information.
Come up with some way to showcase the upsides and the realistic downsides of AI. We want to increase the awareness of what it can and cannot do. This requires that people know about what kind of things it can help with, and what are the downfalls.
We hope to see concepts that are well defined and can actually be implemented. The focus of the proposal can be more on the benefits, on breaking wrong assumptions, or just showcasing the practical ways in which AI can impact people's lives. We are looking for something tangible, not only the information to be spread.
For the submission, we ask you to
- Define the aspects that you see the most important to bring forward
- Keep the focus on getting the most benefit out of AI
- Don't forget to give some insight of your choices
- Make a plan on how to bring these things forward
- What is the target audience of your solution?
- How's the audience engaged / what will catch their attention?
- What practical steps would be needed for realizing your idea?
- As a bonus question, what are you most enthusiastic about when it comes to AI?
The teams with the best proposals might get the change to implement the solution with the AAIS team next fall!