Kiunsys (www.kiunsys.com) is an Italian company which designs and manufactures HW / SW / IoT technologies for the economically, socially and environmentally sustainable management of urban mobility, supporting cities and utilities to implement Smart Mobility, Smart Parking, City Logistics.
In just a few years Kiunsys has emerged as a leading company in the Smart Mobility market:
● 50 Italian and European cities of any size (like Florence, Naples, Verona, Parma, Pisa, Hamburg, Bonn) use our solutions every day
● Cited as one of the leading providers of smart parking solutions by Frost & Sullivan
● Partner of Deutsche Telekom AG that selected Kiunsys as their provider of parking management technologies in Germany and North Europe
● Awarded the main public tenders issued in the last couple of years by Italian City Councils for innovative mobility solutions, overcoming well-established competitors.
The Kiunsys portfolio includes SW/HW 7 products. The core product is INES Cloud, the OSS/BSS platform for the urban mobility, which unifies the management of the business activities (access, transit and parking regulations, tariffs, transactions, digital, web and mobile sales channels) and the operational processes (the implementation and control of regulations and services ).
INES Cloud is complemented by a number of standard based software and hardware products that can be combined to create more than 20 sustainable urban mobility solutions tailored to the diverse needs of cities:
● PSS - Parking Spot Sensor: wireless LPWAN sensors detecting the occupancy of single on-street parking bays;
● Mobility Pass and Mobility Gates RFID: RFID devices for vehicle identification and tracking;
● Tap&Park, MOBU, Smart Fines: 3 mobile apps for parking payment and infoparking services, commercial vehicle monitoring, and parking control by law enforcement.