At Nokia, we care seriously about working to bring a more sustainable & responsible world. For that to happen, we set ambitious corporate sustainability goals and whenever we can, we seek new opportunities to achieve these goals.
So, what are we looking for?
We are looking for an e-Marketplace solution (e-platform), to sell & buy or give away (recycle) second-hand corporate assets & rent unused space.
The assets list can include diverse items such as:
- IT hardware, furniture items, art collections, etc. (laptops, keyboards, screens, docking stations, furniture chairs, tables, tableware) and other items (upon availability);
- Unused space:
Nokia has office spaces & rooms that are unused, and unknown to other users. By adding them to the marketplace, Nokia employees could get visibility into where such unused rooms are located, and where they could be used for organizing events or even renting it for external users.
In this case, we are looking into a wider concept, such as:
• Rent unused space
• Book unused space for Nokia events/meetings
• Partnering with co-working and/or start-up incubator players
or explore other options like for example, services exchange (offer rent-free space in exchange for another service)
But it’s not all:
We are also looking for other Corporates that might share the same needs and would like to join Nokia in this initiative (by also posting their assets in the platform) and help us to establish further connections across the network of circular economy leaders!
We are also open to receiving new ideas that you might have implemented in your organization and help Nokia with this challenge.
If you have the right technical solution or if you want to join Nokia and you have some ideas on how to overcome this challenge, submit your proposal today!
About your submission (commercial proposal and/or ideas):
• Write a clear description of your proposal commercial proposal for marketplace overall solution and possible cost models;
• Indicate what are the key benefits of your proposal?
• Give us a short description of your team or company
• Upload any supporting material
• Add a link to your demo or to a deployed solution example;
In case you want to submit your idea (s), please provide a clear description or your suggestion (s);
If you want to join Nokia in this challenge, please provide the name of your organization and describe your needs;
Today, we change tomorrow!